Australian Community Development and Civil Society Strengthening Scheme (ACCESS) Phase II needs you to join our team in Bali as our Media and Communication officer.
Applicants will be assessed on the following selection criteria:
1. Preparing presentations, notes and other documents for donors, other CSOs, AusAID (intranet, focus), Local Government and other governance stakeholders
2. Actively searching for opportunities to document interesting change stories and good practices
3. Ensuring promotional materials for profiling of ACCESS are available
4. Managing the ACCESS bulletin and ACCESS website and other publications on a regular basis
5. Ensure quality control of documents from the field for wider spread, publication and dissemination
6. Review the maintenance of database on quotes, success stories, awareness raising documents, etc by MIS to ensure that all are stored, shared and maintained
7. Identify materials from the 20 districts that are useful for program and program stakeholders
8. Support the implementation of thematic meetings (including FLA) for exchange between the provinces
You need to fulfill following criteria to be considered:
1. Excellent writing skills
2. Good understanding of development issues and commitment to gender and social inclusion
3. Experience in media development in the aid and development sector
Following is a plus:
1. English language skills
2. Established links with media
ACCESS Phase II has an Equal Opportunity policy and encourages both women and men to apply.
Applicants should send a cover letter clearly addressing the selection criteria mentioned above, CV and 3 references to email@example.com. Applications close on the Wednesday, June 22nd 2011. Applicants who do not fulfill the criteria will not be considered. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
For more information, including a copy of the job description and salary package please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the website at www.access-indo.or.id