Dikirim dari Panitia via Email
Nusa Dua, Bali: Fight game enthusiasts are in for a real treat this holiday season as Bali hosts its first Mixed Martial Arts Event (MMA) at the Bali International Convention Center (BICC), Nusa Dua, Indonesia, on December 27th, 2007. MMA is the fastest growing and most popular combat sport in the world, whose roots stem from the original Olympics and the Pankration Games. In the 1990’s the sport was globally re-popularized by the high viewership and attendance of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) league.
MMA contenders have been likened to modern day gladiators who employ a variety of fighting styles in a single bout, ranging from boxing, jujitsu, judo, muay thai, karate, kung fu, sambo and wrestling. The fight card for this December’s world class fight in Bali, will feature five MMA and five muay thai fights, in bouts of three and five rounds. The contenders are an international grouping of over 18 fighters drawn from the USA, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Thailand, and host country, Indonesia. Indonesia is currently home to 11 participating fight clubs nationwide.
Doors will open at 4:00 pm on Thursday, December 27th with fight action commencing at 5:00 pm sharp.
Ticket prices are;
Rp. 750,000 for Ringside seats
Rp. 600,000 for Outer Ringside seats
Rp. 500,000 for Balcony seats
For tickets and more information visit:
the website at www.balifightclub.com
or by telephoning the following:
* Info Hotline: +6281338907466
* Royalty Properties: +62(361)-7801713, Jl. Oberoi 18B, Seminyak
* Paradise Property: +62(361)-773540, Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai, Nusa Dua
* Pro Motion Events: +62(361)-287250, 8004382, Jl. Danau Poso 38 (next to Bali Scuba), Sanur
* Island Promotion: +62(361)-753241, Poppies Lane , Shop # 12, Kuta
* Fabio’s Restaurant:+62(361)-730562 (Ibu Sri), Jl. Raya Seminyak 66, Seminyak